2019 New Generation Mi Body Composition Scale 2
Conveniently testing 13 items of body via Mi Fit APP, including weight, BIA, fat rates and more. Durable and slim body with exquisite curve and warm white color as a artwork can be placed on your home or anywhere. G-sensor and Balance Test function equipped on the scale measures your body data precisely. Besides, smart BT 5.0 technology with low consumption and its battery life can offer max. 12-month endurance.
- Smart G-type manganese steel sensor senses the slight weight change of the body up to 50g.
- Slim, rounded exquisite curve, conveniently placed anywhere.
- Invisible LED display, presenting your weight precisely
- BT 5.0 technology with low consumption, support 16 persons data memory
- 13 items of body tested precisely, including weight, BIA, fat rates and more
- Body balance tested for get a less risk of joint injured.
- Mi Fit APP, get all your health detailed data.
Body Mass Index (BMI)
BMI stands for Body Mass Index and is closely related to body fat percentage.
It takes into account both height and weight, which is a more reliable guide in determining
whether someone is underweight or obese than simple body weight. It is a better predictor
of risks such as heart disease and high blood pressure. (Requires Mi Fit app.)
Product: Mi Body Composition Scale 2
Material: Tempered Glass + ABS
Weight range: 100g - 150kg
Units: catties, kilograms, pounds
BT Version: 5.0
System: For the devices running Android 4.4 and above, as well as iOS 9.0 and above, BT 4.0 and above.
Reading precision: 50g
Working temperature: 0°C-10°C
Item Weight: Approx. 1.7kg/59.97oz
Item Size: Approx. 30*30*2.5cm/11.81*11.81*0.98oz
Package Weigh: Approx.2.4kg/84.66oz
Package Size: Approx. 35*35*5cm/13.78*13.78*1.97in
* Please search "Mi Fit" in Google play store or App store to download the App.
(The APP language is synced with the phone's language.)
* Item color may show slight aberration due to different shooting light and monitor display.
1 * Mi Body Composition Scale 2
4 * AAA batteries